Hier komen de laatste 3 forum topics
te staan waarop je hebt gereageerd.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ Plaats shout
Anoniem
šŸ‘»šŸŽƒ Happy spooky month!! šŸŽƒšŸ‘»
Om mee te kunnen praten op het forum dien je ingelogd te zijn.Nog geen account? Klik hier om een gratis account aan te maken.

> Sluiten
Helper
20 van de 24 sterren behaald

Forum

Entertainment < Virtual Popstar
I'll always love them
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

-LZ
Isolated
Karaoke-ster



True
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



True

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreamĀ 
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have beenĀ 
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seenĀ 
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealedĀ 

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my earĀ 
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clearĀ 
Oh, oh.Ā 

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'Ā 
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'Ā 

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the groundĀ 
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted landĀ 
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.Ā 

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dreamĀ 
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert streamĀ 
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return againĀ 
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.Ā 

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of yearsĀ 
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fearĀ 
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



True

You react on my LZ topic? YOU GONNA GET SOME LZ
Weronika
Karaoke-ster



True ;3
Isolated
Karaoke-ster



True

You react on my LZ topic? YOU GONNA GET SOME LZ

AHHAHAHAHAahhahagagidukf omfg you bastard TT__________T
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



True

You react on my LZ topic? YOU GONNA GET SOME LZ

AHHAHAHAHAahhahagagidukf omfg you bastard TT__________T

It's been a long time since the book of love
I can't count the tears of a life with no love
A-carry me back, carry me back, carry me back
mm-baby, where I come from,whoa-whoa, whoa-oh-oh-hoh
Its been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time
Isolated
Karaoke-ster



You react on my LZ topic? YOU GONNA GET SOME LZ

AHHAHAHAHAahhahagagidukf omfg you bastard TT__________T

It's been a long time since the book of love
I can't count the tears of a life with no love
A-carry me back, carry me back, carry me back
mm-baby, where I come from,whoa-whoa, whoa-oh-oh-hoh
Its been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

pestkop T^T
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



AHHAHAHAHAahhahagagidukf omfg you bastard TT__________T

It's been a long time since the book of love
I can't count the tears of a life with no love
A-carry me back, carry me back, carry me back
mm-baby, where I come from,whoa-whoa, whoa-oh-oh-hoh
Its been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

pestkop T^T

<3
Isolated
Karaoke-ster



It's been a long time since the book of love
I can't count the tears of a life with no love
A-carry me back, carry me back, carry me back
mm-baby, where I come from,whoa-whoa, whoa-oh-oh-hoh
Its been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

pestkop T^T

<3

but i love them though~
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



It's been a long time since the book of love
I can't count the tears of a life with no love
A-carry me back, carry me back, carry me back
mm-baby, where I come from,whoa-whoa, whoa-oh-oh-hoh
Its been a long time, been a long time
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

pestkop T^T

<3

Besides, het is niet pesten want ik bestook je met geweldige teksten welke niet genoeg aanbeden zijn
Isolated
Karaoke-ster



pestkop T^T

<3

Besides, het is niet pesten want ik bestook je met geweldige teksten welke niet genoeg aanbeden zijn

jamaar dit houdt me op bij mn bezigheid AHAHAH
Ailuropoda
Karaoke-ster



<3

Besides, het is niet pesten want ik bestook je met geweldige teksten welke niet genoeg aanbeden zijn

jamaar dit houdt me op bij mn bezigheid AHAHAH

:c
Plaats een reactie
Reageer
Om nieuwe berichten te laden: ingeschakeld